The Mullins

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Great Big Brother in the Making...

Clayton and Mommy
Giving kisses to the baby

Giving mommy kisses...oh how I love, love these kisses


The monthly belly pic...with my little love bug included :)


We keep trying to talk about the baby to Clayton, but quite frankly he is still a baby himself at 20 months old...so he doesn't really understand what is going on. Regardless, we keep showing him mommy's belly and telling him there is a baby in there and telling him to give the baby kisses. So now, although I don't think he really understands, he will point to my belly and say "baby" and give my belly kisses. I know this will be a huge adjustment, but I know he will be a great big brother, and I look forward to watching them grow up together and form a life long bond. I truly am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers