The Mullins

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Funny Story...

It was too hot to play outside the other day, and I needed to go to the mall to pick up his Halloween costume, so we went to the mall playground. Clayton had a ball playing, there was another little girl his age there and he had a great time with her. Here comes the funny part...I had one more place to go and he kept wanting to go back down by Old Navy to ride the Merry Go Round, so off we went and I let him walk because the mall was dead on this Tuesday afternoon. This older couple was walking toward us and were already smitten with how cute and FAST he was. As soon as I let him out of the stroller he took off RUNNING down the mall towards the Merry Go Round...all of the sudden he makes a SUDDEN stop right in front of Hollister (you know the teen store with LOUD music) and starts busting a move. It was hilarious...this couple got a big kick out of it and so did I. Boy do I wish I had my video camera with me then!!! He is pure entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers