The Mullins

Friday, August 20, 2010

Kindermusik...

I have been looking forward to this for months...Clayton's first Kindermusik class! I have heard how wonderful it is, and Clayton loves music, dancing, and singing...so I knew this would be right up his alley. Our first class was a hit! He was a huge ham, let's just say while the rest of the class was sitting in a circle singing...Clayton was in the MIDDLE of the circle shaking his bootie, clapping, and shouting "Yay". He continued to shout "Yay" and clap after each song ended. He put on quite the show, and I think he may just have been the hit of the class. It is a wonderful program, and I look forward to watching him grow and learn in this process. I know my Dad, his Pops, was definitely looking down and smiling that day as music was a passion of his and he had an unbelievable talent for it. I think Clayton has that music bug as well.
By the way, I will definitely get some pictures at the next class and post them, I was trying not to be the "crazy" mom with the camera at the very first class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers