The Mullins

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bouncing Off The Walls...



Taking a rest

Peek a boo

He kept coming up to the netting and giving me a kiss through the ropes, ahhh melt my heart :)

He spent a lot of time falling :)

Never goes anywhere without a truck or car in hand!

Checking things out

Today I took Clayton on a playdate with friends to Bouncing Off The Walls. He had a blast...he played so hard. This was his first time there, and I think he was a little overwhelmed, he didn't know which bouncy to try out first. He was hilarious, it was a little hard for him to keep his balance on those things so he spent a lot of time rolling around on them. Mommy had a hard time keeping her balance as well, especially being 6 months pregnant! But I still managed to climb through with him and slide down the slides. While he was in one of the bounce houses he kept coming over to the side and kissing me through the net, it was the absolute sweetest thing. I cherish these moments, he just fills my heart with joy!!!! He was just plain exhausted by the time we left, he fell asleep on the car ride home :) Fun memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers