The Mullins

Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Summer Fun!

Here recently we went on a playdate with my good friend Anne and her two adorable kiddos. Anne and I did our Masters together and had lost touch for a few years, but after running into each other at the mall we have reconnected and I am so happy we did. I am looking forward to many more playdates to come! On this day we met at the Children's Museum to play. The kids had a ball and Anne and I enjoyed catching up!


We also recently watched one of Clayton's best buddies Owen. We played outside in the water table and ate Popsicles. Both were a hit! I got some adorable pictures of the boys playing peek a boo with one another. I look forward to them growing up together.

We are truly blessed to have such great people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers