The Mullins

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good things come in twos...and give you the blues

10 months and no teeth...until Thursday! I am always sticking my finger in Clayton's mouth feeling to see if there are any teeth popping through. Usually, I feel nothing. On Thursday, November 19th, I was feeding Clayton his baby food and when he was done I decided to stick my finger in and feel around and to my surprise...I felt a tooth popping through!!! This explains the no sleeping Wednesday night! Surprise again...he opens his mouth for a bite of food on Saturday and there is the second one. No wonder he wasn't sleeping, he cut two teeth right in a row. They are so cute if I do say so myself...who ever thought teeth could be so exciting and cute :) Too bad I can't get a picture of them, everytime I go to look, he sticks his tongue over the top of them...I am sure they will be sticking out more here soon, right now they are just popping through, so hopefully there will be a picture to add soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers