The Mullins

Friday, September 25, 2009

New milestones...



Picture this...it is four in the morning, and on the monitor I hear "Da, Da, Da", so I go into his room and he is sitting up in his crib looking at me with this big smile on his face. Yes, he can now go from laying to sitting!!! Okay...this is a big deal to a mommy and daddy, and so cute too! Of course I had to scoop him right up and give him big kisses...oh what fun he is! I just love, love, love him :) He had been going from sitting to crawling for awhile, but hadn't gone from crawling back up to a sitting position, so it was so exciting to find him not laying in his crib, but sitting!!!! So daddy had to lower the crib to the lowest setting for fear that our next milestone might just be climbing...he is a boy you know and very determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers