The Mullins

Monday, September 7, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Whoa mommy look at that!
Mommy and Clayton

Well I think this was probably my best birthday yet...and all because I got to spend it with the newest love of my life! Who better to spend my birthday with than my wonderful husband and beautiful baby boy :) Scott went and got me Starbuck's for breakfast, and then Clayton and Scott took me to Zuki. It was so much fun watching him watch the hibachi chef. He just sat there with his mouth wide open, completely still, just staring in awe. Afterwards, Scott and Clayton gave me my gift...a spa day! As I celebrated this birthday, I know what a blessed girl I am. I am so very thankful for the life I have been given, and for the best gift of all...my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers