The Mullins

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Milestones...

Sitting up so good now...he is checking out his new float! Wow mom this is cool!Clayton sitting in the high chair at the restaurant


Sitting in the front of the cart for the first time at Sam's club











Clayton has become really proficient at sitting up these days, so I decided to be brave and try out sitting him in the front of the cart at Sam's club. It was a success! He absolutely LOVED it... mostly because he is one observant 6 month old. He just stares with those big blue eyes and takes it all in. I just had to be careful not to park my cart too close to the items or else I might just be purchasing something I hadn't planned on purchasing :) Me being the proud mommy that I am had to stop in the middle of the aisle at Sam's club, pull out the camera, and take pictures of my baby boy sitting in the cart for the first time...people probably thought I was nuts! I even took out my phone to text his daddy a picture! Since the cart was such a success...we also tried sitting up in a high chair at the restaurant...he LOVES this as well...he likes to be in the middle of all of the action so this is right up his alley...he beats his hands and just smiles that big beautiful smile of his! So many fun moments to come, Scott and I enjoy each and every one. He has brought such joy to our world.






3 comments:

  1. Sitting up is such a big deal! Don't feel crazy. I did the same thing with Owen. This time around, I think my hands were a little too full to hold a camera. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting up changes everything! It is like a whole new world for them. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think your crazy. I can't seem to take enough pictures of my sweet Macie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :) Sitting up does allow so many more options, and they do love the new perspective it brings them...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers