The Mullins

Saturday, July 4, 2009

First Fourth of July...

For the past few years, we have gone to our good friends, The Bray's house for a fourth of July celebration. Last year, several of my friends and I were pregnant at this party, talking about our pregnancy cravings, symptoms, and sharing our excitement about our new babies and becoming mommies. This year, we're all blessed to have our beautiful healthy babies here to join us at the party. I am thankful that we live in this country and have brave men and women to fight for our freedom, and I am especially thankful that God blessed us with these beautiful healthy babies and great friends to celebrate with. Happy 4th...God Bless!


I had Clayton dressed in an adorable Red, White, and Blue 4th of July outfit, but Daddy had other ideas...he wanted to wear their matching Dharma shirts he got for Father's Day...I have to admit they do look pretty darn cute :) Love my boys!!!!






Here they are...the beautiful healthy babies we were so anxiously awaiting at last year's celebration...Clayton, Owen, Sophie, and Olivia.




Mommy and Clayton playing at the party


All Clayton needs is the red and white with those eyes...everyone loves those dazzling baby blues he has.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers