The Mullins

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Beginning
















I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but I am just getting around to it. So, I am going to start from the beginning and go from there! I went to my Dr. appt. on January 13th for the routine check up and Dr. Ramsey decided that we should go ahead and induce labor because of low fluid...so Scott and I packed our bags and headed off to the hospital with great anticipation of meeting our son. Dr. Ramsey broke my water at 9 AM and started the induction...12 hours later became the happiest moment of my life. On January 14th, our beautiful son was born at 9:03 pm...Clayton James Mullins 6 lbs 6 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long. The doctor placed him on my chest and as tears streamed down my face I felt an overwhelming amount of love...love like I had never known before. I wanted to hold onto him and never let go. Clayton's middle name was given to him in honor of his grandfather "Pops" and my father...the greatest man I have ever known (along with my husband)! Clayton is such a blessing and has brought so much joy to our lives. I thank God everyday for sending him to us, and I am pretty sure my dad had a little something to do with sending him to us as well!

2 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers