The Mullins

Friday, November 25, 2011

My Sweet Hollis...

Dear Hollis,

What a year this has been!  You are such an amazing little guy, we couldn't be more blessed.  You already have your own personality...you are sweet, shy, loving, reserved, cautious, you have a smile that is beyond beautiful (I would challenge anyone not to smile when they see yours), a laugh that fills the room, and I can tell you are going to be a kind and gentle soul.  My heart just bursts with love every time I see you.  You have been such an amazing addition to our family, we just wouldn't be complete without you.  You love to play and just giggle and smile every time your brother enters a room.  Your facial expressions are beyond cute!  You exude happiness and love.  I cannot tell you how lucky I feel that God chose me to be your Mommy.  I look forward to watching you grow and learn everyday, and will be there every step of the way.  I am and always will be your number one fan! 
Love you always and forever, to the moon and back Sweet Hollis Man!!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers