The Mullins

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Play Day Adventures...

Playing puzzles at the library Watching my big brother play
Pointing out all the animals in the magazine
Enjoying a nice spring day on the deck
Watching the Chinchillas at the library...he loved them
Playing the magnet game
Hollis all bundled up in mommy's sweatshirt at the park


Enjoying a snack outside with his lion
Taking a rest at the park
Hollis is worn out at the park!


We have finally been having some nice spring like days, so I have been trying to get the boys outside as much as possible. Clayton would live outside, I am going to have a hard time getting him inside this summer! We have made some recent trips to the park, the zoo, playing on our deck, and the library. I am so very blessed to be able to stay at home and enjoy all of these moments with my babies thanks to my wonderful husband! Stay tuned for more of our adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers