The Mullins

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day...


My Love

My mom, myself, and Clayton

Macie and Clayton

Playing at Great Granny's

Our Newest Blessing


I had a wonderful mother's day! My Clayton is such a blessing and brings such joy to my life...I am so in love with him. This mother's day I have even more to celebrate as Clayton is going to be a big brother :) I am doubly blessed!!!
We started out the day going to Outback, my favorite place, for lunch with my mom. We then went to my Grandma's house to take her a flower. Most of my family was there, so that was a wonderful surprise. Clayton played with his cousin Macie, who is just a few months older than he is. He kept wanting to give her big kisses. She wasn't too sure, and kept backing away! They were so cute together. I look forward to seeing them grow up together. We are so blessed to have a wonderful and close extended family. We have been through a lot together!
After visiting with my Grandma, we went to Coldstone for icecream. Later that evening, we were off again to have dinner and celebrate mother's day with my mother-in-law. All in all it was a perfect day, how could it not be when you are the mother of beautiful little boy like Clayton!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers