The Mullins

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Hair Cut

Only appropriate to wear his Bad Hair Day shirt!
Before the haircut...getting a little long in the back...but sooo cute :( I hated to get it cut!
Getting ready!
Very serious...not so sure about this! How handsome is he?!?
Daddy, will you stop taking pictures and save me already!

Handsome little haircut :)



The little curl we saved...how precious!



I have been putting off Clayton's first haircut for awhile now. It was really hard for me, I know it's silly, but I knew it would make him look older and they grow so fast!!! Tonight we took him to my hairdresser Brianna and he did so good. She said he truly was one of the best babies she has ever done! He did so good, but he wasn't too sure when she started cutting around his ears. When she got the clippers out and turned them on, that is where he drew the line. He gave her a look that I have never seen him give before...he was pretty much saying if you come anywhere near me with those clippers lady I will bite you! He was such a trooper, and oh my gosh it is so cute :) Another milestone, another memory to treasure!

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers