The Mullins

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Elmo was a bust...


I was so excited...Elmo was coming to Border's for an Elmo's birthday bash. I couldn't wait to take Clayton to see him in person, I knew he would love it. I was meeting my friend Julie there with her little boy Owen, and I called my cousin Abbie so that she could bring her little girl Macie. We arrive at the so called "birthday bash" only to find out that Elmo WOULD NOT be coming :( All they had was a tiny radio playing the Sesame Street song, a girl reading an Elmo story, and a color sheet. What a disappointment! So instead of meeting Elmo, we had to settle for taking a picture of the boys with a stuffed Elmo we found in the corner of the room!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ELMOS NOT COMING!?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers